RedLaser is looking for innovators that thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. If you are interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thanks!
As a Member of Technical Staff – Software Engineer on the RedLaser team, you’ll be developing and extending one of the most popular products for mobile platforms. You’ll be a key member of a small, focused team operating as a startup within eBay Inc. to shape the future of mobile commerce.
- Write C++, C#, Java, and PHP code for server-side code and web applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Be an active participant in an agile development environment – work with team members to define features and the technical strategy needed to deliver those features to end users
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other teams and team members
- BSCS/similar degree with a strong academic record, graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience developing creative, compelling, user facing, and web-enabled applications
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Objective C, C#, Java, PHP (strong OO skills preferred).
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, and/or Cassandra a plus
- Experience with mobile development, methodologies and toolkits
- A solid understanding of how to interface front-end components with back-end interfaces
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor.
Education: BSCS or BSEE or Other Related 4yr Technical Degree