RedLaser is looking for innovators that thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. If you are interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager
(San Jose, CA)
RedLaser is the leading mobile shopping research application with tens of millions of downloads and users. Our vision is two-fold. We aspire to become the shopping assistant for consumers, serving as a utility to help find the best deals and information about products, wherever they are, and we aim to delight our users with unique experiences, bridging online and local commerce.
Culturally, we are a small team that likes to move fast armed with a “make it happen” and “best ideas win” attitude. You will be sure to have a huge impact right away in our startup-like team setup but will also have the support of a large parent company when you need it. If you’re itching to live in a high-growth startup environment and learn how to scale a business, this could be a great way to get your feet wet! In every sense of the word, you will be expected to be an owner of the team and help contribute to RedLaser’s exciting growth.
Level: We are open to various levels of experience
As a business development manager for our team, you will serve a critical role with a focus on business development and partner management. You will be a key person in setting and achieving some of the key business priorities for RedLaser. And you will serve as an ambassador for RedLaser in many partner discussions, building the relationships to help RedLaser continue its growth.
You will be managing relationships with our strategic customers and partners. That means you will lead integrations, drive new business opportunities, and manage the overall process to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You will also have opportunities to address major process improvements, internal efficiency tools and product requirements.
* Prepare analysis about the state of our industry and its evolution, informing key business decisions and RedLaser’s roadmap.
* Identify appropriate opportunities which support our strategic priorities, evaluate the benefits, and work with all cross-functional areas to execute on the relationships.
* Negotiate and execute term sheets and contracts.
* Provide financial and business analysis that will form the foundation for customer and partnership strategic rationale, target selection and deal justification.
* Provide ongoing support for strategic customers and partners.
* Work closely with the Legal, Finance, Product Management, Product Development, and Marketing teams.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Check out RedLaser’s current product team: